The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety.
MotomTech LLC is a Software Development company headquartered in Utah, USA and also has an operational office located in Tirana, Albania. We provide agile software development to our customers based in the USA.
Companies come and go, but MotomTech’s dedication to quality has allowed us to become a leader in our industry. We’re seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety. You will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products, but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
QA – Quality Assurance Responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
- Experience working in Bootstrap and responsive front-end frameworks is considered a plus.
- Understanding of current trends and advancements on the web, modern web standards, and best practices.
- Experience with testing across multiple browsers and device types (tablets, smartphones, and so on) while maintaining a consistent experience.
- The flexibility to work both independently and with a team to manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a team environment.
- Bilingual in English
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
People & Recruitment Manager